Navigate my Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Meet the Designer Night

What a success this night was! I enjoyed visiting with my learners and their families. It was wonderful to finally get to meet them. 

I cannot wait to see how the learners use and enjoy their space on the first day of school!  

I need to get to bed now.  I'm actually finishing this post on Sunday, the night before school.  I know that the night before school every single year, my brain goes into over drive and I can't stop thinking about the next day.  I'm sure my learners are going to go through the same thing tonight.  I'm not used to going to bed early (and it won't be early tonight), so this is going to be a transition for me and probably my learners as well.

Well, here's to a WONDERFUL first day of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment